SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on the white panel on left side, it says first aid or something like that, does a kit of some fashion come with the spark? All I got was a fire extinguisher

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up picking a kit up from bass pro shop. Was about 14$, had whistle, rope, flash light in a waterproof bailer. Fit inside that panel pretty well

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
isn't also funny that Seadoo will sell something this cheap if something that no one would buy if it was pricey...but yet something that costs them even less that EVERYBODY wants as a performance upgrade they will charge 30x the price...for instance...

price of First Aid Kit - $24
price of HO Tune - $700

cost of First Aid Kit...not sure, but its more then their cost on the tune!!!

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one from Seadoo is only $20.00 and it the space was designed to hold it.
True, But that also requires that I order it, I did not want to wait as I needed them to rid my ski. I think the unit I purchased from BPS fits well and shouldnt have any issues.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Never a bad idea to have a first aid kit on board, and the seadoo one fits perfectly in the space. I will probably purchase one with the Spark.

Not sure I quite get what you are getting at with the price comparison between the first aid kit and the HO tune. Of course a tune is going to cost more than a first aid kit.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never a bad idea to have a first aid kit on board, and the seadoo one fits perfectly in the space. I will probably purchase one with the Spark.

Not sure I quite get what you are getting at with the price comparison between the first aid kit and the HO tune. Of course a tune is going to cost more than a first aid kit.
I think what tmobileguy is trying to say is the firstaid kit cost money to produce, where as the HO is just a tune and would cost nothing for seadoo to equip on all models.
60HP vs 90HP cost the same for Seadoo to produce.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The SeaDoo kit is not a first aid kit? It is a tow rope, Whistle and flashlight. I had a small firstaid kit that I had that fits really well in the small compartment under the seat near the rear. Just band aids... I did add a flag to to the Seadoo Kit. I think I got it a Walmart. It is required in Ohio.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I believe I am going to add a flare to my kit, I am not sure its required, but reading our laws it says required for any vessel in coastal waters...

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
anyone keep anything beyond the bare minimum rope, whistle, light?
I have first aid kids in my other stuff so I will probably add one to each spark...i plan to just put them in baggies for the spark so I can shove them in the safety kit that is already designed for it...i keep the neccessities...band aids, gauze, neosporin, tape, and celox...i would like to add scissors, antiseptic spray, and hydrogen peroxide if there is enough room to fit it...

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have first aid kids in my other stuff so I will probably add one to each spark...i plan to just put them in baggies for the spark so I can shove them in the safety kit that is already designed for it...i keep the neccessities...band aids, gauze, neosporin, tape, and celox...i would like to add scissors, antiseptic spray, and hydrogen peroxide if there is enough room to fit it...
Thats what I'm talking about! I'm actually contemplating a mini survival kit. Theres a little one I pack when I head out fishing on the kayak, just some essentials like small two way, matches and the like, actual first aid stuff like you listed...

·
Registered
916 Posts
I keep my flash light in my front trunk in a dry bag, my whistle attached to the clip on my lanyard that attaches to my life jacket. I think I head in FL the whistle has to be attached to your jacket but I could be wrong.

I bought a simple soap box and put bandaids, alcohol wipes,gauze, tape, etc. inside 3 ziplock bags and put it inside the soap box then attached it with two strips of velcro to the left wall of the inside right side panel :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
I find the Orange canister a Perfect place for PWC License, Reg, Wallet, Trac Phone, Car keys and a couple paper towels folded up if my "Depends?" Spring a Leak? Its watertight and fits in very firmly so it will; not come out in a turn over. I bought a Auto Store tow rope I keep in the storage area to tow Yamahas? The whistle I keep in the glove box and Whistle at the Water Police until they "Stop Laughing at Me!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts