SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just personal opinion, but if you’re looking a a Seadoo Spark 2up, and you ride mostly by yourself, it's a good deal. But for me, looking at the weight restrictions for a 2up (350lbs) my wife and riding it would exceed that limit. (not going to say who weighs more lol) but the 3up can handle 450 lbs. So we're under that (TG). And I also know I was getting anxious to get one before the 4th of July weekend and I was getting a 2up because everyone else has sold out. But at the minute decided against it, cancelled the order and found a pineapple 3up in Matona, Va. which was a 4 hour trip one-way to get. But I think the 3 up is the way to go if you’re going to tow another person with you, especially if the water is a little choppy. But for the money, this jet ski is going to be loads of fun for years to come. That's hoping I don't hear more bad things breaking on the 2014 models. But so far (lucky) nothing has gone wrong with it yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is just personal opinion, but if you’re looking a a Seadoo Spark 2up, and you ride mostly by yourself, it's a good deal. But for me, looking at the weight restrictions for a 2up (350lbs) my wife and riding it would exceed that limit. (not going to say who weighs more lol) but the 3up can handle 450 lbs. So we're under that (TG). And I also know I was getting anxious to get one before the 4th of July weekend and I was getting a 2up because everyone else has sold out. But at the minute decided against it, cancelled the order and found a pineapple 3up in Matona, Va. which was a 4 hour trip one-way to get. But I think the 3 up is the way to go if you’re going to tow another person with you, especially if the water is a little choppy. But for the money, this jet ski is going to be loads of fun for years to come. That's hoping I don't hear more bad things breaking on the 2014 models. But so far (lucky) nothing has gone wrong with it yet.
Agreed. I have a 2up and my gf and I are well under the weight limit, but I still wish I had gotten the 3up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts