SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
anyone tired to mount a FF and some rod holders. If so, some pics would be great.

tony
Hi Tony,
Please see my pics, just fitted a Railblaza rod holder and a pair of Quickfist rubber cylinder holders ( from Forces chandlers website) to hold a JLB Charge 4 (Currys)

Make sure to use A4 marine grade bolts with penny washers on the back and locking nuts Marine Bolts & Screws | Boat Fittings
These still leave room for mirrors if you wished and save a fortune. Just remember a blob of marine grade silicone both sides of the bolt holes, fit in a good solid area of plastic and don't leave too much bolt thread at the rear to sure you can still seat the top correctly.
Couldn't think of a better way than this without spending a silly and unnecessary amount of money.
Hope this helps.
Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Tony,
Please see my pics, just fitted a Railblaza rod holder and a pair of Quickfist rubber cylinder holders ( from Forces chandlers website) to hold a JLB Charge 4 (Currys) View attachment 10114
View attachment 10115 Make sure to use A4 marine grade bolts with penny washers on the back and locking nuts Marine Bolts & Screws | Boat Fittings
These still leave room for mirrors if you wished and save a fortune. Just remember a blob of marine grade silicone both sides of the bolt holes, fit in a good solid area of plastic and don't leave too much bolt thread at the rear to sure you can still seat the top correctly.
Couldn't think of a better way than this without spending a silly and unnecessary amount of money.
Hope this helps.
Paul
Is the jbl speaker loud enough to hear while riding?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just about loud enough......obviously the slower you go the better it is, I believe JBL have just updated/upgraded the Charge 4 with increased wattage. The Quickfist rubber cylinder holders would very likely hold the next size up in Bluetooth speaker but i already owned the Charge 4.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts