SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was riding my sea doo spark today had the tether on life vest and everything, was taking a turn and hit a wave wrong and the ski flipped on me have fliped the ski over a dozen times as i ride in very rough water have always been sure to flip it over in proper direction counter clockwise. today after i had flipped it the way i had fallen off didn't pull the tether off because i was to close to the ski as soon as i heard it running i scrambled to swim under and rip the tether off and shut the ski off it was running up side down for probably 6-10 seconds. after i flipped it over the proper way i let it sit for a minute to let the oil settle and machine fired right back up like nothing happened no warning lights or anything ran for another hour after that with no issues. put some sea foam in gas and burned a tank with sea-foam in case of any condensation. checked oil look good no water in it so im guessing im all good. i think im just paranoid i damaged the engine since it was running upside down let me know your thoughts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts