SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Full Breakdown of the VTech Sea Doo Spark complete hardware turbo kit

33K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  NitroHunter 
#1 ·
I've seen plenty of talk about the VTech Sea Doo Spark hardware turbo kit. I haven't seen a thread that breaks down all the parts that come in the package though. So I thought that I would put that together for everyone.

The VTech Sea Doo Spark hardware turbo kit makes 150-200 hp possible in the Spark. The kit now comes with a silencer and laser cut steel brackets.

Here are the full contents of the turbo kit:
- All required hardware for mounting the Turbo kit on the Spark
- Modified Turbo
- Modified Waterjacket Exhaust manifold With CNC adapter welded to the turbo
- Pre-made hole for afr/ lamda sensor, plug included
- Stainless Steel brackets for turbo
- Oil Adapter kit for the turbo
- Silicon hoses for air system and exhaust
- Silencer in Stainless steel
- Water to air intercooler
- Stainless Steel for the intercooler
- Waterjacked heat shield with rubber mounts
- Upgraded Mapsensor
- Upgraded Injectors x 3

The tuning kit does not come with a maptuner Flasher and a tuning license. The tuning license gives you access to all maps for the Spark and an editor for Sea Doo Spark.

You would also need to re-pitch the stock impeller by about 6 mm and ad a intake grate.

Here is a picture of all of the different parts that come in the VTech Turbo Kit.

You can head to Sea doo Spark | V-TECH Tuned to get more information and to order your VTech Turbo Tuning Kit.

See less See more
#2 ·
I personally do not like the sound of the turbo But I am interested to see how fast purchasers are averaging after several have reported.

#4 ·
Price? Don't ask ;):D

This has been around for a while but must of gotten buried...
http://www.seadoospark.org/forum/sea-doo-spark-technical-discussion/457-turbos-tunes.html

The Turbo kit can be yours for the low, low price of $3,500...

Keep in mind that VTECH and 4-tec both recommend that you also upgrade to the Skat-Trak dual impeller ($680) and stainless steel rear wing ($218). Plus you will absolutely need the VTECH tune as well because of all the excess power, you're looking at $389 for the Maptuner and $550 for the Spark tuning software.

Which brings your grand total to a whopping $5,337. For that you could have yourself another spark, or you could of bucked up and gotten a more potent stock model from Sea-Doo.

#9 ·
It doesn't matter if they were 60 or 90 its the same engine. They run around 160hp 5 to 6 psi boost. Hardly anything really. They can spin 15psi. And turn 9000+ rpm all day.
I have a bare spark hull tossing up weather to put a 951 2 smoke in it or a screaming 900.

#14 ·
For 5 grand if the results are 75mph then yes it's a deal. $4300 or so to get the turbo including the map and impeller. If you have a bone dry 3up $6300 for just under $11K you have the speed of a $18K ski. Granted you don't have neutral, cruise control and a ton of storage as options. I certainly would be fine with out em.

A dialed up spark would tick the price up a couple more grand but if you're in it for the thrill turbo is a fair price on a spark.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.