SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mwahahahahaahah!!!>:D you will have to stay tuned .... all I can say is vrooomm psssst.!! we will have some other small thing too .

·
Registered
247 Posts
I got to hand it you- You started with the manual and now your making it into a Business!!!
Can,t wait to see the stuff you come up with!!

Reactions: SparkieCrush

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just see a market for the people at affordable price then big time manufacturer who dont care about there customer. . I happy to do these thing to help everyone and it keeps me busy. .lol

Now im makeing these for the sparks these are a tri purpose bracelets. 1 fashion 2 have a built-in whistles on the buckles 3 have a d ring connected to the bracelet to clip ur ski key as a landyard.lol have more to come for sure ....

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
GFF and Kat 5 intake installed and sorta tested....did not install on the wifes yet so i can run them together to see how they compare before installing on hers. After install we went to the lake to test, wife decided to take our 2 yr old grandson and the lake was real choppy so we did not get to test as i wanted to.
I did make several runs by myself and know that i got to top speed quicker than normal and again i say, the lake was really rough. Seems to jump quicker from start and less porposing before planing out.
I feel like it really helped bottom end take off. Hopefully will get to test side by side with the wifes Spark this coming weekend.
Exhaust sound and hearing the air intake is great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
finally took my spark out after installing the gff and cat5 intake first of all the sound is nice deep and throaty. i too notice a change in bottom end take off, not much of a change at top speed etc. all in all for the price its a great value and a pretty simple install. funny story i carbon fiber wrapped my white covers the same day you posted about yours, you just beat me to posting a picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts