SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any shots of how they mount their GoPros to their Sparks? My buddy went out and lost his in the Colorado river this past weekend! :eek:

·
Registered
916 Posts
I'm not getting a GoPro camera until my current camera dies but when I do I'll be getting the chest mount for it. I saw a video on youtube with it and I liked that it shows what's in front of you, if you get thrown off it captures the moment and goes under water with you :) and shows you getting back on etc.. It can't hurt to buy a couple different mounts :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think it would be cool to have it mounted on an arm that extends some length out from the spark with a view that covers more of the spark and it's surroundings.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Plenty of options, it just depends on what kind of video you are going for. The GoPro is an excellent camera choice though. I bet that there is some type of mount that extends out from the Spark so that you get a better view of the Spark itself.

Anbody here have a GoPro and want to post up some videos of them riding the Spark?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yes it is

This is the distance from the bars with the bat pac on it

I'm probably going to go back and put some rubber washers where the mount meets the spark.
I guess those holes are there for another reason ;)

Thanks!

Are you puting those rubber washer to keep the gopro stable or?

·
Registered
916 Posts
Rodri & Sparkie, very nice :)

There are some pretty ingenious DIY videos on YouTube for making a swivel mount like Rodri's. Especially since some places are charging $100 to $200 for them already put together.

Rodri, did you make yours? if so how long was the pole you used? :) also, please tell me you're not a Skrillex fan :) LOL. Deadmau5 4Life :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Rodri & Sparkie, very nice :)

There are some pretty ingenious DIY videos on YouTube for making a swivel mount like Rodri's. Especially since some places are charging $100 to $200 for them already put together.

Rodri, did you make yours? if so how long was the pole you used? :) also, please tell me you're not a Skrillex fan :) LOL. Deadmau5 4Life :)
LOL, not a fan, just like some of their musics.

Yes i did dthe pole my self. It was used with a contour not a gopro but the principle is the same. Not sure at this moment about the length but i think it has one meter or more. Total spent about 10 euros. I followed some other tutorials found in youtube.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts