SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good Gps to put on Spark, and on different forum i read that for do jet, one the best is a Garmin brand and "Montana" models, i toke the Montana 650, ans i'm waiting for a handllebar bikes mount, i will try to install all on the gloves box, i will update thread and post some pics when i will finish, bye...

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm looking for a good Gps to put on Spark, and on different forum i read that for do jet, one the best is a Garmin brand and "Montana" models, i toke the Montana 650, ans i'm waiting for a handllebar bikes mount, i will try to install all on the gloves box, i will update thread and post some pics when i will finish, bye...
They are all good brand, i install my lowrance eite 5 hdi on my sea doo spark.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, yes, but it's so big GPS for me, i like one more little, and that it's waterproof, but i prefer put in on gloves-box to avoid the waves, our one is for fishing?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Oh, yes, but it's so big GPS for me, i like one more little, and that it's waterproof, but i prefer put in on gloves-box to avoid the waves, our one is for fishing?
it does fishing, mapping, and if you place the transducer you can seek your depth. it is waterproof and its great

1 - 11 of 11 Posts