SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Getting back into watersports. I kind of grew up on ski's; moved out and my friends convinced me to get a quad...had my fun with it for a few years till it blew up and I wanted a ski again.

Loved ski's but the price tag was not worth it for where I live, until I saw the Spark.

Anyways, was on a pretty long road trip with my quad (street legal here) when it blew up. Sat for more than a year till I finished rebuilding it for it not to start and I gave up. Went shopping for a new one and saw the Spark; had to have it.

Definitely plan to use it a lot this summer and if I need more I am already obsessed with the Vtech Tuned videos of their supercharged Spark... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
welcome aboard trevon, we've got a couple guys here obsessed with the Vtechs too, y'all should be great friends LOL ;)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know, haven't had the chance to even ride it yet. I'll get through this season, if I move somewhere warmer I will for sure, but even turboing it would be cheaper than buying a quad, like I was planning to do when I got it in the first place.

·
Registered
430 Posts
sweet. keep us updated if you plan to do the turbo

would be awesome

i've only ever seen the videos from the manufacturer

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
These pictures weren't showing up before for me, now that they are...that is one killer setup, Hummer H1 to haul around your sea-doo!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Welcome back to the water!! I just traded in my Hummer for a Big Horn Ram. Needed a bed for my 2 stand ups and 2 sit downs. Now I can take 4 toys to the beach. Nice color choice BTW . I got the same one

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep, been on the lake twice now before this awful weather rolling through:

These were from the second time out. Most fun ski I've been on, can't wait to go back out. You east or west river?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks like you have made a few color changes. Since the first pics. Is it a vinyl wrap or did you paint it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just had the seat recovered and messed with plastidip. Seems to be holding up just fine through two trips and two washes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is that come in a can? I like it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Yes, it comes in a spray can kind of like spray paint only rubber like paint.
It comes in a a few different colors. But Plastidip.com does have a custom color kit. You can get it at Lowes or Home Depot or your local hardware store.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts