SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

Hello Everyone from SD - Pictures Inside

6K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  GingerRidesSpark 
#1 ·
Hello all. Getting back into watersports. I kind of grew up on ski's; moved out and my friends convinced me to get a quad...had my fun with it for a few years till it blew up and I wanted a ski again.

Loved ski's but the price tag was not worth it for where I live, until I saw the Spark.

Anyways, was on a pretty long road trip with my quad (street legal here) when it blew up. Sat for more than a year till I finished rebuilding it for it not to start and I gave up. Went shopping for a new one and saw the Spark; had to have it.

Definitely plan to use it a lot this summer and if I need more I am already obsessed with the Vtech Tuned videos of their supercharged Spark... :D

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I don't know, haven't had the chance to even ride it yet. I'll get through this season, if I move somewhere warmer I will for sure, but even turboing it would be cheaper than buying a quad, like I was planning to do when I got it in the first place.

#18 ·
Yes, it comes in a spray can kind of like spray paint only rubber like paint.
It comes in a a few different colors. But Plastidip.com does have a custom color kit. You can get it at Lowes or Home Depot or your local hardware store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.