SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We picked up 2 Sparks last Thursday. My son got a 900HO 2up (pineapple) and I got a 900HO 3up (Bubble Gum.....wife picked out the color). We got them both with the conv. pkg, along with a bilge pump and flush kit. Oh, and lets not forget covers and a double trailer. These are our first ski's that we've owned, but have ridden some before. Haven't had a chance to ride them yet, but hoping to this coming Memorial weekend.

As for us, we live up by Caseville, MI and about 6 miles from Saginaw Bay/Lake Huron. We also have a place up by Gaylord, MI on the lake. That's where we plan to do most our riding , but will bring them down here on occasion.

I'm so thrilled to have these to ride during the summer, especially with the 900 ace motors. I'm also a sledhead so this motor is what I'm looking at for our next sled purchase.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome! I'm from Saginaw Plan to ride up in Caseville a few times this year maybe we will run into each other.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello,
RV254 where in Gaylord is your cottage? I'm picking up 2 three seat Sparks from Extreme next Saturday (Bubble gum and Pineapple) we have a cottage on Otsego Lake and are from Caro MI.

Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts