SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Sorry for what might be a dumb question. I need to replace the intake grate. What size bit do I need to take the top cover off of the spark?

Thanks so much.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't forget to remove torx bolts around fuel cap , disconnect steering bolt and 2 torx bolts where the steering come through near steering bolt under steering assembly ...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

This is a look inside of the ski dont know if this may save u some work or not ?
Thanks for the pic. There are 3 bolts with nuts on them only accessible from the inside. Plus there are 2 self threading screws that need to be removed from the back of the ski. Took me many hours to get it off

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry to derail the topic but does it look like the screws that hold the halts together will last taking off and back on several times? I watch the anti spark video that yamaha put out and I know its just propaganda but that point had me concerned.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry to derail the topic but does it look like the screws that hold the halts together will last taking off and back on several times? I watch the anti spark video that yamaha put out and I know its just propaganda but that point had me concerned.
No they have nuts and washers. They aren't going to loosen up if you do it correctly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts