SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I'm from the South Western PA area and I just bought my daughter a 2up pink spark last week. We bought it with the plans on using it during the week to have something to do while the wife's working late because on the weekends we have a boat that the we all go out on. We took her spark out on Fri and Sat and after realizing that when my 14y/o gets comfortable with riding it alone she won't want to have me tagging along with her, so dad put a deposit on his own orange spark last night and will be driving 3 hours on Thursday to pick it up. I have to say I was really surprised with the spark's performance and it took me back to the early 90's when I owned a Kawasaki X2.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you got your daughter involved, has she ridden a skii before or is this her very first one? How much longer do you think she has till you no longer have to tag along with her?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you got your daughter involved, has she ridden a skii before or is this her very first one? How much longer do you think she has till you no longer have to tag along with her?
Thanks. This is her first ski, I find the Spark a perfect fit for her. She rides alone now we just keep her within eyesight from our boat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts