SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ...So I looking to get a spark for my kid....I would like to get 2 but for now I will start off with one waverunner. my kid is 17 and I was wondering if anyone in his age group is in the point area? it would be good if has a few kids to ride with this summer.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Haven't noticed anyone else on this forum with kids also on the water but they're probably out there somewhere lurking.

How long have you been into PWC's?

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm not sure about in that area, but I remember seeing one guy who's son did racing on the Spark down in Florida.

As the season progresses I'm sure there will be more New Jersey folks who will join the forum.

·
Registered
38 Posts
How's it going! I'm 22, take my spark down in Barnegat Bay where I've pretty much grown up every summer. Very fun but waters can be a bit rough on the weekends when it's crazy like 4th of July. Otherwise, extremely fun. I try to stick more to the inlets when it's busy. But I am looking to sell mine due to school =/ Hopefully I can get a few rides in this summer before it's gone

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess we will be launching at the end of bay ave....i want my kid to really learn the barneget area. i will definitely get a 2nd ski down the road..but first i have to get boat for myself....lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
I guess we will be launching at the end of bay ave....i want my kid to really learn the barneget area. i will definitely get a 2nd ski down the road..but first i have to get boat for myself....lol
Where at on Bay Ave? (I know the road goes seemingly forever) but we stay in Toms River at a point off of Bay Ave. We launch at this quiet marina on Garfield off 37

1 - 8 of 8 Posts