SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well like the title says, went to the lake today and decided to have my GPS speedometer measure my speed, on my boat it always tops at 46-47, today on my Spark it said 60mph??? What look:

Wind helping me?

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is awesome! Is it still efficient with the vtech tune? I would like to do the tune, but do not want to void my 5 year warranty and find out it has an adverse affect on the effeciency. Can't believe how far I can go on a tank of gas today.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is crazy fast! Not sure if I would risk going quite that fast. I'd be afraid I am going to lose control and I imagine that hitting the water at that speed would hurt a bit.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
I'm pretty sure your max speed isn't accurate. Unless you have quite a few more modifications than just the V-Tech tune. The max I've seen on our Spark with GPS is 52.8 mph.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm pretty sure your max speed isn't accurate. Unless you have quite a few more modifications than just the V-Tech tune. The max I've seen on our Spark with GPS is 52.8 mph.
Is that with the vtech tune? I am assuming yes. Have you done any pitching to the impeller?

Yep, my phone sent this...

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Yes, 52.8 mph is with the V-Tech 402 tune. We haven't repitched or changed the impeller yet. That is our next step. We just got past our 5 hour break-in so I will be doing some tests in stock form and with the V-Tech mapping and post some more numbers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts