SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked my dealer if they made a ski hook for the Spark and they said no. Is my only option to tie the line to the rear loop if I want to pull a tube?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes make a tie, why wouldn't that work? Plus you won't get any scratches. Just be careful so you don't suck up the towline.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine only has loops on both ends. The tube has a quick connect but the Spark doesn't. I know I could just tie it to the Spark but I was hoping for something easier since I'm lazy. LOL

I do have one of those shock tube things to keep from sucking up the line.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I was thinking about getting a tube as well. How does the quick connectors look like?
Mine only has loops on both ends. The tube has a quick connect but the Spark doesn't. I know I could just tie it to the Spark but I was hoping for something easier since I'm lazy. LOL

I do have one of those shock tube things to keep from sucking up the line.
They look like this

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have never seen one that is stainless. Some of the tubes I pull behind my mastercraft don't have the quick tie on the tube so I use them between the rope and tube. because they lock when closed I have never had a problem pulling multiple people on a tube. There is another type that screw closed. I don't use those because it's quicker squeeze it open and add or drop the rope

·
Registered
2 Posts
I tow two tubes off my 3up - both ropes on a single carabiner with high breaking load, which you simply hook to the rear towing eye (d-ring).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts