SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts

These types seem to be the most common. They work for different sizes of PWC

And because its not that heavy you can tow it with pretty much any car.

·
Registered
233 Posts
One thing I haven't looked into yet is how expensive the trailers are for the Spark. You have to count that as part of the cost of buying the Spark too. Anyone know how much this particular trailer costs?

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can buy nice used pwc trailers for cheap usually. I see them offen listed for $500obo up here. I'll be hauling mine in the back of my truck so I can still tow my travel trailer

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can buy nice used pwc trailers for cheap usually. I see them offen listed for $500obo up here. I'll be hauling mine in the back of my truck so I can still tow my travel trailer
Ouu thats a good idea too. How do you get it loaded up?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Custom rack to hold the seadoo on an angle in the truck bed with a small electric winch up top, retractable ramp with small wheels to slide from the rack down into the water

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Custom rack to hold the seadoo on an angle in the truck bed with a small electric winch up top, retractable ramp with small wheels to slide from the rack down into the water
sounds like a sweet setup, and with a rack you have a good amount of space below to work with for storage

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any chance you could get some pics up? Sounds like an interesting route to consider...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts