SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a pretty cool summer in Canada this year, so I think that the riding season may come to an end a little early this year. I'm just wondering how long you think you'll be able to ride your Spark as we move from summer to fall. Some of you southerners may get to ride far into the fall, lucky guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hoping to ride into mid October weather permitting. Going to invest in wet suits next season to gain more time in early spring and mid fall! :)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah, I am thinking somewhere between labor day and columbus day, but honestly, I'm not that motivated to ride if it is cooler out, so probably labor day. 2 weeks left :-(

Next year I am taking 2 weeks off for riding every day over those 2 weeks. Got out 13 times this year since memorial day weekend, and am going to the cape for a week, I leave tomorrow, and then I'm prolly just riding labor day weekend and done.

New England is not the longest riding season. Hopefully I'll be getting a winter condo in Tampa in the next 2 years.

·
Registered
247 Posts
October 15th!!!

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Believe it or not, for us Floridians that have been down here for awhile it actually gets cold when it dips below 70. As long as its above 70 we will keep riding. Otherwise it is kinda funny, we all walk around looking like we are about to go skiing and its only 71 out lol

·
Registered
233 Posts
I heard we might have an Indian summer here this year. That means a slight bit of a heat wave in October. if that happens than it will be one last ride before I have to put everything away for the winter.

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
Hopefully into late October. Sometimes central Ga. weather can be warm even in December.. If over 70 or so and bright and sunny we will try to go.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I m pretty much done now.. It's been cold here lately... Only around 15 c .. I lose the motivation. I'm leaving for Florida on Friday for a week so not much time left.
I STILL need to take it out once more .. The dealership says they fixed my leak .. Cause by a o ring ... But I don't believe them... I need it fixed before warranty runs out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts