SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Maybe you didn't have a full tank to begin with? I've been out there almost 3 hours and used a half tank or a hair more.
NO with an 8 gallon tank its all possible to eat 2 gallons an hour or more easily..maybe closer to 3... I've gone 2.5 hours and had a quarter tank left or beeping already, mostly wide open going fast.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have 27hrs now since May 2015

·
Registered
379 Posts
That's awesome. Notice anything we should keep an eye out and what has your maintennance been?

Nothing special maintenance wise

every 50hrs new oil filter
it been 95% used in salt water so flush after every ride and a hose down inside after any big jumps which is most days

pump maintenance every 100hrs I changes to gear oil at 50hrs no issues at all

one new battery and replace main harness loom plug with two ten pin water proof connectors.

hope this helps now on 196hrs due soon to do again going for a 12/17 solas prop at service time do myself

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
What do you do to the pump every 100hrs? I am at 50hrs now.
To hose down the inside ,do you remove the top or just spray the hose into the access panel?

·
Registered
379 Posts
What do you do to the pump every 100hrs? I am at 50hrs now.
To hose down the inside ,do you remove the top or just spray the hose into the access panel?

With the pump now that I have one to gear oil is easy just undo the cone turn upside down drain the oil check the colour to check that's not any kind of white and you know you have no leaks, give the shaft a spin check for play noise.
If all good refill the cone then hold up right and put pump on and then grease the spline on prop and shaft check the boot.

Hose down inside through access panel and oil cover for back put the hose on shower and hose everything up down EXCEPT THE AIR INTAKE

I usually come home then hose down the trailer and the inside first then flush as the extra heat will help to dry it out only flush for one minute max as no cooling for the internal of the engine

81 - 100 of 106 Posts