SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
That's how I got mine, over heated the first time I put it on the water. Dealership couldn't fix it and had to swap me out a different one.
I had same issue.. Warmed up at ramp for 10 minutes.. Rode it for 3 minutes.. Over heated... 2hr walk towing ski back to ramp.. Hose was not tight.. Next ride.. 30 minutes ... Low battery warning.. This time cable in fuse box loose.. Now at 30 hrs.. No issues

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
250 hours

250 hours 100% salt water hard surf riding use and still as good as new. Still like` new inside. I use silicon spray and wash it every time it's used. No problems , just maintenance things oil plugs steering bushes and lots of wear rings. That's the only fault in the spark design in my opinion, the pump. With big air we can kill a wear ring in 10 or 15 hours in some cases. Stainless only destroys the prop. I'm going to make a support bracket for the pump. But apart from that easily the best ski I have owned in 26 years of jet sking.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Thought I would resurrect this for some of us OLD TIMERS. Still have my ski but stuff has happen and haven't been on it since 2018. Have it almost ready to go and its got 73hrs on a 2014.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Ok everyone, the summer is coming to an end for those of us still in College, how many ours does everyone have on their sparks and what model/mods do you have?

I have a 3 up Pinneapple with iBR, convenience package, depth finder, solas impeller and have 65.5 hours on it since I got it at the end of August.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts