SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
not sure about the labor cost but I have stripped one of our spark 60hp base models all the way down to nothing so that we had every piece out of it. If you have all the tools available it took me about 4 hours the first time with a helper. Could do it faster now I think. But that is to strip it down. To build it back up including all the caulking etc I would think at least a full day to get it all lined up and ready to go. Everything on this ski comes off with about 4 different sockets. Very simple to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
247 Posts
Seems like it would be easier than the 2 strokes because once you got the top off everything is right there and your BACK is thanking you! Thanks for posting the pictures!

·
Registered
379 Posts
where is the hole
why not try to fibre glass it first nothing to lose and I am sure it will work

the photos are great to see mounts

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you guys needs full hulls or decks I have several available at way under retail pricing. Not sure on how to ship them but or what it would cost or if it would be cost effective.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looks like the way the engine mounts are set up ...

it would be east to convert and spark motor to an a Seadoo Hx etc

Hmmmmmm

·
Registered
25 Posts
Iv cracked mine and plastic welded it. Still holding too. I'll upload pic

Sent from my iPad

·
Registered
25 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
2015 Sea-Doo Spark Hull

if you guys needs full hulls or decks I have several available at way under retail pricing. Not sure on how to ship them but or what it would cost or if it would be cost effective.
I was wondering if you still had a deck or hull for sale?

Regards,

Don.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts