SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got cited @ a no wake zone but I shut off my motor as soon as I got to the buoy?

i was going to gun it and start a lake water pursuit involving 3 jurisdictions @ lake Mead/Mojave , because I refused to sign the citation, then I was told I didn't have to sign anything? They cited me based on the name on the registration of the watercraft? So I could be riding anyone's water craft and they cite the name of the registered owner?

·
Registered
233 Posts
How much will it end up costing you in the end? A boat chase sounds like fun, but maybe not a good idea ultimately. Sounds like it is going to work out for you though. Next time you'll be more careful in the no wake zone :p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much will it end up costing you in the end? A boat chase sounds like fun, but maybe not a good idea ultimately. Sounds like it is going to work out for you though. Next time you'll be more careful in the no wake zone :p
$125 OTD.. Oh well.. I never been cited in the water before, also, this is my first "federal" ticket administered by the "United States District Court" lol wow I'm big time now..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts