SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I Have my Seadoo spark 2016 with IBR faults, The fault codes I have are c0042 c0043 and c2115.
My issue is that IBR only works in reverse and neutral, as soon as I engage forward the bucket comes up and it starts beeping at me and giving me the IBR warning on the screen and IBR is disabled until I remove the key and start it again. In the fault code manual:
C0042 IBR_II Brake Lever Sensor (BRLS) signals A open/shorted to ground Damaged sensor, damaged circuit wires, damaged connector, or damaged iBR pins. Fault detected when the engine is running or stopped. Check for 0,5 to 3V on pin F and 0,25 to 1.5 on pin C.

I'm not sure if I'm checking it the correct way or where to check the voltage but up where the brake lever is I checked the voltage between the pins on the connector side and the battery and both pins F and C are at 12v not 3V that it should be.

The issue started after a battery change because the old one stoped working, I have tryed different batteries including a battery from a seadoo gtr with no issues with the ibr. I dont think it is a battery issue.

·
Registered
brp seadoo 2005
7 Posts
hi need to do diagnostics.
Error Code program BUDS- download free.

1. you might have connected the battery incorrectly.
2. transport settings could fly off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts