SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello new guy here from almont mi. Picked up a set of 2016 90hp base sparks. i love these things reminds me of my old 97 and 01 xps. found this forum and it looks like fun so figured id join and say hello.

·
Registered
78 Posts
A matched set ... very nice! 2 Up or 3 Up? And ya gotta love the yellow (the best color after blue)!

I see you've got a good looking boat in the mix, too. Make sure you read the warning that you can't tow a Spark behind the boat because it'll force water into the engine.

And make sure you read the manual on how to put them into "Sport" mode. I didn't discover that until the second day when I was too sunburned to go outside. That'll sure spice up the ride! :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A matched set ... very nice! 2 Up or 3 Up? And ya gotta love the yellow (the best color after blue)!

I see you've got a good looking boat in the mix, too. Make sure you read the warning that you can't tow a Spark behind the boat because it'll force water into the engine.

And make sure you read the manual on how to put them into "Sport" mode. I didn't discover that until the second day when I was too sunburned to go outside. That'll sure spice up the ride! :)
they are both 2UPs, yellow was never my first choice but thats all the dealer had left for this particular model. wish i could have got a blue and green one, oh well. the day i brought them home, i spent that night reading the manual.. first thing i did before even leaving shore was put it in sport mode.. lol

i love my water toys, still thinking of building carts to put the doos on so i can wiggle them into the garage somehow next to the boat.

thank you all

·
Registered
196 Posts
they are both 2UPs, yellow was never my first choice but thats all the dealer had left for this particular model. wish i could have got a blue and green one, oh well. the day i brought them home, i spent that night reading the manual.. first thing i did before even leaving shore was put it in sport mode.. lol

i love my water toys, still thinking of building carts to put the doos on so i can wiggle them into the garage somehow next to the boat.

thank you all
Where do you mostly ride your boat/& spark?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.