SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I Made up my Own straight flow exhaust for my spark this week. I'm very happy with the outcome. Testing it tonight. If definitely is louder than stock nice throaty sound to it.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Nice design! Let me know how the testing goes, I just installed the Riva free flow exhaust yesterday I will be testing sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Looks great. Just a few questions if you don't mind. Is the piping material aluminum or stainless and did you mandrel bend it yourself? I would love to see a video and hear how it sounds.Great work moto x!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its Aluminum pipe. I had a local guy bend it for me.

Reactions: GizmoK

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No video of it yet. does sound good though. I would like it even a little louder though so modifying the water box is next.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What did you use for the thru hull fitting, what did you use for blocking off hole for stock exhaust?

Yep, my phone sent this...
I got the thru hull fitting from a 01 951 di xp.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my block off is just a temp thing but it works and I dont see it failing ever just not the prettiest thing ill upload a picture in a second

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h321/coreyparth/20140522_161659_zps5b8b3507.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I cut the thru hull fitting of the stock resonator. I went and bought a pvc threaded cap and covered the threads in rtv pushed in into the outlet fits pretty snug than I went and put a bead of rtv on the outside and inside. to make it seal good and finally put the stock set screw in so even if the plug came loose it wont be able to come out

1 - 17 of 17 Posts