SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My Spark doesnt have the front storage bin installed already and I was just wondering if this is something I can do or does the dealer need to do it? They are pushing me for to have the service dept take care of it, but is it really that complicated?

Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have not installed one yet. But it looks real simple. If you have basic hands on capability I would say you should have no problem.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I installed mine and trust me, I'm not a DIY guy. Fortunately, it's as simple as drilling a few holes with a 5.5mm drillbit. If you have used a drill before, you're golden.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I installed mine and trust me, I'm not a DIY guy. Fortunately, it's as simple as drilling a few holes with a 5.5mm drillbit. If you have used a drill before, you're golden.
Yep I got it installed no problem!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I just picked up two of these bins. I did a test fit on one and looks pretty simple. Glad the drilling is into the black plastic and not the colored front panels.

The instructions say "for safety allow the dealer to install". Do you think someone would just push the storage bin and not use the screws?

Silly legal mumbo jumbo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts