SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I didnt figure Id need anything from the body of my spark when we installed the engine into my jon boat. I threw away most of everything not wiring or drivetrain related. The dash cluster im going to mount from the spark to my dash looks kinda hokey and Id like to clean it up with the original bezel (most likely modiified). Does anyone have a part number for this item, or a spare laying around?

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just searched for the word 'schematic' on the forum and found a post with this link Exhaust System replacement parts for 2015 Sea Doo SPARK ACE 900 HO (2UP AND 3UP)
You may find the part # on there and then find it elsewhere for a better price.

It's a shame you threw all the body parts away, people are always looking for hulls when they crack theirs, upper decks, seats, etc. I'd like a front bucket are as I'd like to modify my diamond hood to be more of a triangle so I could actually fit my helmet in it or a small ice chest. I don't know what SD was thinking when they made the bucket opening like a V, nothing square fits...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have loved to have kept them, but I simply have no room for anything excess in my garage or backyard. Thanks for the reply. I actually figured out how to make my own bezel and it turned out pretty good!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I understand the space limitation, I have plenty of space, it's the nagging about storing it I don't have room for....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts