SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This video is just really cool. It takes place in Lake Powell and reminds me of a video game or movie. Wave Runner and Star Wars: Episode 1 respectively. Never thought about riding through a canyon like this before, but it looks like tonnes of fun. I'll have to put it on my bucket list.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
That's epic, not sure if i will ever be able to try that, maybe in a video game. Must be super fun since it is a real challenge, much unlike being out in open waters.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
It is so calm when he slowed down it looked like he was going to go over the falls or something. So neat how the cliffs reflect in the water.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lake Powell is a lot of fun. It's the first place we rode our Sparks. Nothing like that, though. At least not that fast.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's a pretty spectacular place to ride. Perfect for PWCs. Too big for boats, so PWCs are just right.

Nothing like that in my neck of the woods that I can recall. You've got to be in the right area to find something this special.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm way too claustrophobic. After seeing 127 Hours, adding to my innate fears, I would probably not be riding in there without a guide.

·
Registered
27 Posts
It is so calm when he slowed down it looked like he was going to go over the falls or something. So neat how the cliffs reflect in the water.
How deep is it there 20 ft or 200? lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts