SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! My fiance and I just purchased two 3up sparks with the convenience package on both. I got a white used 2014 with 20 hours on it and the manual reverse kit installed. She got a pink new 2015 and I just installed the manual reverse kit on it the same day we picked them up from the dealer.

Currently they are sitting on their trailer in the garage but they will be heading to the marina down the street in a couple of weeks. Waiting for the jet ski spots to be built still and with the rain we have the work on them has been delayed. The lake is closed for all right now anyways due to too much water.

Our home lake will be Eagle Mountain Lake in Texas but we will pull them out to visit friends on Lake Worth just down the street (Eagle Mountain actually feeds into Lake Worth) and we will 100% be visiting Broken Bow in OK this summer too.

Excited to have them and excited to be here!

Kyle and Ashleigh

·
Registered
196 Posts

Currently they are sitting on their trailer in the garage but they will be heading to the marina down the street in a couple of weeks. ........ The lake is closed for all right now anyways due to too much water.

Our home lake will be Eagle Mountain Lake in Texas but we will pull them out to visit friends on Lake Worth just down the street (Eagle Mountain actually feeds into Lake Worth) and we will 100% be visiting Broken Bow in OK this summer too.

Excited to have them and excited to be here!

Kyle and Ashleigh
Congratulations for your new purchase, currently live in Spring Texas. We let you know whenever i plan to ride up north in your area. Wish you many best rides

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm just South of you in Corsicana on Richland Chambers lake. It never closes due to having too much water because there's nothing to the south, so they just open the spillway and flood it.

So if you can't wait, come on down to RC. It's never crowded and there's LOTS of room for fun.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We chose manual reverse for money savings. Spent $275 on the reverse kit and installed it myself. Didn't have a way to test the IBR to know if it was worth the 1k so I went with this route.

Awesome, glad to see some more Texas people here!

I didn't know that about Richland Chambers...if our lakes don't open up soon we may have to head that way!

·
Registered
196 Posts
We chose manual reverse for money savings. Spent $275 on the reverse kit and installed it myself. Didn't have a way to test the IBR to know if it was worth the 1k so I went with this route.

Awesome, glad to see some more Texas people here!

I didn't know that about Richland Chambers...if our lakes don't open up soon we may have to head that way!
Where did you get your manual reverse?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got it off eBay from a dealer in Florida. Central_florida_powersports is the seller. They have a Make Offer option, so I offered $250 and they countered $275. So that + no tax since I'm in Texas was a decent savings.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.