SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a company that makes fishing products to fit a jet ski and I was wondering if anyone one has the product it's called kool pwc stuff you can find it on google but the main of the question is if it fit a 2015 2up Ho model if anyone has one. Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Made this in a few hours including design yesterday. 1/2" PVC pipe and couplers, 3/4 rubber chair feet, and a can of paint. About $35.00. I am thinking about turnbuckles to attach to D-rings inserted under the two outside transom bolts. and one in front attached to the tow ring.

materials list:

15 - T's
2 - couplers
3 - crosses
4 - elbows
4 - 45 degree couplers
10' - 1/2" pipe
5 - 3/4 couplers
4 - 90 degree electrical conduit pipes
1 - can of paint

designed to hold a Yeti 20

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'd be interested to hear how your rig holds up to waves, vibration, wind, etc. Looks nice, but might be top heavy with the cooler in place. You'll have to secure it really well. Please keep us updated!

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd be interested to hear how your rig holds up to waves, vibration, wind, etc. Looks nice, but might be top heavy with the cooler in place. You'll have to secure it really well. Please keep us updated!

I use them on big lakes and need a way to transport the cooler. I don't imagine that it will be on the ski other than from the dock to the beach and back at the end of the day. I will make it real easy to remove. It appears top heavy but the front side sits directly on the tow ring.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks dope nice job man how are you holding it down ? I wanna have one with fishing rod holders like the one in the picture. I called the shop I got my jet ski from and KWC distributes to them cycle spring they should have a shipment on Friday so I'll let you know than I hop it does work out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks dope nice job man how are you holding it down ? I wanna have one with fishing rod holders like the one in the picture. I called the shop I got my jet ski from and KWC distributes to them cycle spring they should have a shipment on Friday so I'll let you know than I hop it does work out.
I am going to add a couple of D-Rings to the hull at the transom screws and use either a couple of turnbuckles or ratchet straps. I doubt that you can get a standard rack on a 2-up. Maybe on a 3-up. The slope from the rear of the seat to the back is 6-7 inches. The front foot sits in the recess below the tow ring.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

x2

i'm in for hearing that since it's what matters most, seeing the sort of abuse it can take before giving away if it even does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts