SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with the serious lag time between posting and the time when the post appears in the forums.
:confused: certainly doesn't appear to relate to posts being scrutinized for appropriate content. Not complaining or anything, we get what we pay for and appreciate your service, just curious why the admins use this process.

And special thank-you to the people who posted the link to the Spark Service manuals. Excellent resource and highly appreciated information in there. Everybody should read all that stuff and dedicate it to memory seeing as they don't give you a hard copy of it when you buy a Spark.

:eek: holy, look at that, new threads appear immediately!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I posted something long time ago and thought it said something about will appear after approval, then it never showed. My mistake I guess. The thank-you's still apply just the same.

Cardinal is not far from me, I'm north west of Kingston, maybe we will meet up to go riding some day. Probably next season unless you ride motorcycles too. I ride the street bikes until they start with the road salt, dirt bikes I ride year round.

Make sure you plug or screen the air breather tubes on your seadoo, mice can make a real mess of stored vehicles over the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.