SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not recieved my side panel in the mail yet so I called my dealer. She said she would call BRP and get back to me. I had a voice mail this evening from a sales rep and he said that BRP is not sending the panel to individual owners and that I have to goto a dealer for the fix. Not sure if he meant bring spark in or if any cost involved. Of course the dealer is closed now and have to wait til tomorrow for verification. Has anyone else had issues with the service bulletin regarding the side panel?

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I'm having that same issue, called on Wednesday to get it and they said I have to bring in the ski for them to change it and inspect the rear boarding step. I explained to them it's very inconvenient for me to try and find time to bring the ski to them and that my boarding step is fine I just want the access cover. They wouldn't budge so now no access cover for me until I can bring my ski there. :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
I thought they were mailing it to everyone?? I haven't received mine yet either. I won't take my ski in for an access cover... They just want to get you there so they can try to sell you other services.

Oh, by the way, did you know you're due for an oil change?? And, have you ever had fluid film sprayed in the bilge? While we have it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have the cooling system flushed...

I am going to contact BRP directly about it, rather than the dealer.

·
Registered
20 Posts
also gave my problems my brp seadoo dealer told me that they replace it under warranty

1 - 10 of 10 Posts