SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, my name is Kevin. This is my first forum so sorry if I'm asking questions that are already on here. I'm looking to buy a spark. Should I go a 2up trixx or would a 2up ho 90hp be just as good? Looking to have fun not just speed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New member who has been researching like mad here... If you want the handlebars or the unique paint, then the Trixx is what you want. The eVTS and steps can both be added to most sparks.

The machines are exactly the same, and the 2016+ Spark with iBC (reverse) can all get the extended trim added for less than $200 and 45 minutes of your time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would go with a spark and add the eVTS and the steps - you can find everything for 280 bucks even on amazon. Took about 2 hours to add it in. No real need to go with a trixx other than if you like to spend the extra $$$ or just want to claim that you have one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got a 2017 spark. Added the steps and the vts. I am adding the bars and some other parts this winter. Bars are like 250 and you will also need a cable that is 75. If you have the big bucks...riva racing has some really nice billet set ups.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts