SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had it serviced and put a new battery in. Took it out seemed fine then a sudden loss of power then it picked back up. The loss of power is combined with a 5 second or so loud beep. Can't get it looked at for a while. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would definitely check the wear ring for anything else It can make you lose power immediately less than $30 on Amazon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Just had it serviced and put a new battery in. Took it out seemed fine then a sudden loss of power then it picked back up. The loss of power is combined with a 5 second or so loud beep. Can't get it looked at for a while. Any help would be appreciated.
DEFINITELY not a wear ring. One overlooked culprit is the fuel filter. how long since fuel filter changed ? I hadn’t changed mine in 5 years and then this same thing started happening to my Spark. I changed the plugs, the oil and the fuel filter and it runs like new again. When I did change the old fuel filter out, it was dirty with black specs of gunk on it. you will go into limp mode with a beep if your fuel pressure drops. Just one of many items to check.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts