SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched but couldn't find the thread that had the discussion on where the super loud low fuel alarm speaker is located. I'd love to see a picture of it. I interested in putting some blue tape over it in order to make it a bit quieter. Thanks ahead of time!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi
Its under the lcd dash..
Take the side emergency kit panel off and look up under dash.
The speaker is just over a inch in diameter. . Cover th he small hole in middle and sound will go away :)

Cheers
Shaun

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
yep....works like a charm....I used a piece of electrical tape over my speaker hole...I can still hear the beeps...but it is real faint...I bet no one 5 feet away can hear it!!!!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I only like it being loud for one reason, My buddy's can hear when I need to head back to the marina for fuel. Other than that it's loud as **** and shouldn't even exist haha

·
Registered
21 Posts
I only like it being loud for one reason, My buddy's can hear when I need to head back to the marina for fuel. Other than that it's loud as **** and shouldn't even exist haha
Quiet is good..
drop it in sport mode while no one is listening and throw your passengers off.
Quiet is also good when your on the water at 4.30am in the morning and don't want to scare the people sleeping on house boats.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts