SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, over the weekend I was riding a 2014 900HO ACE 3up Spark. When I first got on and powered up, the low fuel alarm sounded. I rode for a little while, but noticed the power was very diminished compared to the matching Spark we had.
When we fueled it up and went into Sport mode, it was back to normal, very powerful.

I've read through the owner's manual, but don't see anything discussing this. My assumption is that it goes into conservation and locks into touring mode during these low fuel alarm situations, even when I put it into sport mode.

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this.

·
Registered
196 Posts
So, over the weekend I was riding a 2014 900HO ACE 3up Spark. When I first got on and powered up, the low fuel alarm sounded. I rode for a little while, but noticed the power was very diminished compared to the matching Spark we had.
When we fueled it up and went into Sport mode, it was back to normal, very powerful.

I've read through the owner's manual, but don't see anything discussing this. My assumption is that it goes into conservation and locks into touring mode during these low fuel alarm situations, even when I put it into sport mode.

Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing this.
well well my friend the difference between touring and sport mode is the throttle response that's all...I don't remember my spark going to conservative mode when I did go to low fuel it just beeps till it dies....>:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well well my friend the difference between touring and sport mode is the throttle response that's all...I don't remember my spark going to conservative mode when I did go to low fuel it just beeps till it dies....>:D
Well, that sucks.
It was weird. Fueled it up and the throttle response was better and top end speed was better. It was night and day.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've driven 2 miles after the alert and no loss of power. As mentioned the mode only adjusts acceleration not top speed. I've never ran out but you my friend were probably on fumes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm a new owner. This weekend when I got the low fuel beep, it seemed to enter a limp mode as well. We were near the dock, so I thought I would buzz around the cove a bit before re-fueling, but there was diminished power and response, so i went right in and refueled. Power came back to normal. **** computers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.