Hi All -
I have a 2014 Spark 60HP 2up w/16 hrs
I put in in the water this weekend for the summer.
I'm having an issue when running at high rpm that feels like a cylinder is cutting out. It comes and goes intermittently. This afternoon it did it to a point that a check engine symbol / warning came on.
It happened once last year when I first got it and the dealer said I picked up a weed. I checked for that when I put on on the lift and could not see anything in the intake. Decided not to run it anymore due to the warning. It did not seem like it was overheating.
Anyone else have this issue?
Thanks in advance for reply's
Old/Bad gas maybe? Maybe one of your spark plugs is fouled?