SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi..i am a mIddle aged mama :x with - two 3 UPS, 1 Bubblegum, it's "bubbalicious" of course, and my honey has the Orange Crush....we love them. Had problems with seadoo decal and the spring on the step. Otherwise they run great..hubby and I drag race in sport mode...I'm feeling like a "Force" girl...lol...love this forum...lots of good information..

·
Registered
437 Posts
Welcome to the family SPAHK LOVAH! Its the right time to take a break from the kids Im guessing. Let the spark take you to freedom :)

·
Registered
916 Posts
welcome Spahk. about time another female hit the boards :) i feel like the only one. now with racing the husband are their prizes for the winner? like looser makes dinner? :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As soon as I figure out how to upload pics....hmm.. Maybe my teen can do it.. No bets... We just go out to eat...we all win....I know he let's me win...:cool:
My daughter is 14.. I was her passenger recently..omg thought I was gonna fly off...I don't like being the passenger. :eek:

·
Registered
916 Posts
ya i don't like being the passenger either. :) I'm kinda scared that 14 is the legal jetski driving age lol. I found a couple spots near me where you can dock a jetski, park and eat/drink. Excited!!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Scorpoion - Indeed its one of them :) Also Monty's South Beach which has a pool too :) The marina charges a $20 deposit though but gives you your money back after you show a receipt from the restaurant. (2 hr parking ) Emailed back to see if I can fuel up a jetski there if im not a member of the marina. They said yes but its $10 a gallon if you buy less than 15 gallons. I'd need to fuel up / top off about 3 sparks at once to hit that . I contacted 15th Street Fisheries that you told me about and they said they offer free parking for skis/boats and a dock guy to help you dock. Nice! I bought a thin chain and 2 tiny locks for docking a these places. Anyone could cut it if they wanted to but i feel its better than just a rope.

SPAHK - where do you live? can you park at any restaurants near where you ride? :) i think im overly excited about the concept :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah..we go out early just us..she does good...was riding a 50 4 wheeler when she was 4.. But...still scary.i get nervous..dad is like she's doing great...
where in South Florida is the place your talkin bout? We r in Orlando maybe we will take a weekend trip down...u have bumpers to dock?

·
Registered
916 Posts
:) Miami :) there is someone on the boards here looking to come down from Gainseville, FL to play too. I think it would be easier to plan long trips if it wasn't so weather dependent.

No bumpers yet. I'm doing a trial and error bumper run with DIY stuff first and if it doesn't work then I'll buy something. I'm not interested in paying like $90 for the ones made for the Spark.

seaking - is all about the pictures lol. don't worry. as soon as i get some good ones you will be the first to see :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am in the Orlando area also. live in Kissimmee but go to other lakes also have a Orange Crush 3up and an Older Seadoo to play on. any time you would like to get together and ride hit me up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts