SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to install a manual reverse kit, but wondering what has been the lowest price found, if i can save couple dollars i would greatly appreciated it before purchasing it. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am looking to install a manual reverse kit, but wondering what has been the lowest price found, if i can save couple dollars i would greatly appreciated it before purchasing it. :D
I got mine for $275, free shipping no tax off eBay. It was the standard $300 but I offered $250 and they met me in the middle.

Install wasn't too bad. Took 3 of us a few hours to do having never worked on a jet ski before. The instructions that come with it are very vague so we did some Googling when stuck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you pull the trigger on the manual reverse kit? If so, is it good? How much did you pay? How was the install?
It is good. I have it on both of my Sparks. If you don't have IBR (which I couldn't justify the price tag) then I recommend the reverse kit. Makes docking super easy.

I answered the other two questions in the post above! If you have anymore feel free to ask. I just installed it on one a little over a month ago so it is fairly fresh on the mind.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.