SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have Manuel reverse? How hard or how stiff is the lever to pull on urs? Mine is pretty hard and I think it's installed a little crooked which is causing uneven pressure on the lever but can't tell for sure

·
Registered
91 Posts
Anyone else have Manuel reverse? How hard or how stiff is the lever to pull on urs? Mine is pretty hard and I think it's installed a little crooked which is causing uneven pressure on the lever but can't tell for sure
Have you used it in the water yet?

My dealer installed the manual reverse kit for me a couple weeks ago. Yes, it was very hard to pull the lever when I was sitting on the ski on the trailer, and the dealer was a bit concerned about it. He thought it was not the lever itself that was tight, though, it was the spring on the reverse bucket. He said he believed the spring would 'loosen up' in time.

But when I tried it in the water, it worked fine. It was a little tight, but not nearly as bad as out of the water.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I've used it couple of times. Your right, it's easier in water but was just seeing what others opinions were as it still felt a little tight. Thanks!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yea I've used it couple of times. Your right, it's easier in water but was just seeing what others opinions were as it still felt a little tight. Thanks!
Yeah, let's just hope the mechanism loosens up over time.

Loving the manual reverse though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts