SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we have herd of sparks one thing that always annoyed me is there is so little room in the console to store anything other than a rope and a small cell phone. I took care of that problem with the plastic welder and a plastic tool case. My first spark can hold a couple cans of soda but the second one I spent all day and it hold 6 cans.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Since we have herd of sparks one thing that always annoyed me is there is so little room in the console to store anything other than a rope and a small cell phone. I took care of that problem with the plastic welder and a plastic tool case. My first spark can hold a couple cans of soda but the second one I spent all day and it hold 6 cans.
Good job, good to know that there is space below there to expand it. It bugs me too, my cell barely fits at a 45* angle and it's not a large phone. I'm also tempted to mod the front cover, if it were square and not a triangle point you could get a small ice chest in there. If I could find someone selling a front hatch cover to mod, I'd try it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If I sent you mine could you do it for me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts