SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved my package today from jetech racing.
Package included 1 through hull exhaust and 1 normal exit exhaust.
Also 2 ribbon delete rings. :)

The kits look good. Nice mishimoto couplers, nice clamps not the crappy hose clamps you see at the hardware store.

I decided to install the through hull on my gf bubblegum rather then my spark because hers is out of warranty. So I cant install that one until I go to the cabin.
I have my spark here and just took the lid off. About to install this puppy and see how she growls. From the looks of the stock exhaust, the install she be less time then removing the top deck... Will report back. So far Im stoked on these exhausts especially for the price. I was about to pull the trigger on a riva until I saw these and the price!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I got one of them in. It looks good and sounds nice! Crispy Deeper and throaty. I like it! Install was easy. The hardest part was taking the top deck off.. Can't wait to install the through hull and see how it sounds. For the price of one riva or worx exhaust I got 2 of these exhausts... I have pics and a before and after vid but my phone didn't pick the exhaust tones up well with stock or aftermarket setup.. It's crazy how much the stock resonator cuts the sound down. Now it's louder but not annoying loud (yet). Waterbox gut cough cough hahah

So far I'd recommend these exhaust setups to anybody with a spark looking to make your spark breathe and sound better.

·
Registered
307 Posts
sounds good mate!
so that one fits in place perfectly fine with the rear step?
I have the step on my ski so when I get an exhaust I want to make sure i can just swap it out.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's not a thru hull exhaust, so your step would stay in place.

Can you post a link from where you bought it? I'm not finding it online. Curious on price vs Riva and worx etc...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought it from a member here. Not sure if they have a site. I just contacted JeTech Racing directly via p.m.

I dont think they are a huge company like riva or worx. He told me that he runs a small performance shop in redondo beach...

As for the step... It will stay in the stock location and the through hull will not interfere... I haven't installed the through hull yet but did check to see how it would fit before I put the regular exit exhaust on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recieved my package today from jetech racing.
Package included 1 through hull exhaust and 1 normal exit exhaust.
Also 2 ribbon delete rings. :)

The kits look good. Nice mishimoto couplers, nice clamps not the crappy hose clamps you see at the hardware store.

I decided to install the through hull on my gf bubblegum rather then my spark because hers is out of warranty. So I cant install that one until I go to the cabin.
I have my spark here and just took the lid off. About to install this puppy and see how she growls. From the looks of the stock exhaust, the install she be less time then removing the top deck... Will report back. So far Im stoked on these exhausts especially for the price. I was about to pull the trigger on a riva until I saw these and the price!
Can the rear exhaust be fitted on the 3up with extra bit at back?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts