SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was surprised that my Spark came with one key. Usually when you buy a vehicle you get two. BRP confirmed you only get one.

I heard it was expensive to get a spare but today my dealer told me its about $30 and it doesn't have to be programmed.

So this means that anyone with a spark key can steal another spark. You can get them on ebay and amazon. WTF.

·
Registered
191 Posts
yep, I got a spare when I got my machine, they are all the same, about $38 MSRP w/ tax from dealer/BRP , typically any dealer you buy a machine from will give you 10% off parts/accessories, mine did..plus a loyalty card that equates to 20%..I want a spare key, hose pincers, tow strap, flashlite and duct tape when I'm out as minimum backup stuff

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Blah I paid about $10k out the door for my spark. Fully loaded and the last one they had so I had to take it that way. I know what you are saying though serpent710

I was looking at them online on amazon and some reviews said it didn't fit or work on their spark. i guess ill get a spare from the dealership.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts