SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, NY resident here. I've been debating on a Spark for almost a year and decided to pull the trigger today. I have a 1996 Polaris SL780 that has been a fantastic jet-ski for almost 20 years, but it's finally time to retire it.

We have a place on a lake in the Adirondacks, and I spend as much of my summers up there as I can.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You will love the Spark.

I just retired a 24 year old Kaw TS650 and the Spark has 2x the power, and the same weight.

Its a dream ride.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Bought the Spark in February huh? It's gonna be a bit of a wait till you get to take it out on the water.

Congrats on the purchase though. I look forward to seeing some pictures when you actually get out on the water.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to hearing more from you, especially once the winter passes. The official start of Spring in March 20th. As you can tell I am counting down the days.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
welcome to the forum. 96 was about the last time anyone made a proper jetski apart from the standups. You love the spark. Similar but better.
Yup.
The wealth of people that love their sparks amounts to a lot of social proof of how impressing the Spark is for what it is.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Yup.
The wealth of people that love their sparks amounts to a lot of social proof of how impressing the Spark is for what it is.
It does seem pretty rare that a product is so universally liked. Sure it had a minor mishap with the handle bars at first, but now that that is taken care o the Spark really seems to be a crowd pleaser.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bought the Spark in February huh? It's gonna be a bit of a wait till you get to take it out on the water.

Congrats on the purchase though. I look forward to seeing some pictures when you actually get out on the water.
Yea, I was going to hold off but wanted to get my deposit in for the extended warranty. I'm not picking it up until early April.

Looking forward to a great summer! I have lots of camera equipment for a website that I run, including a slow-motion camera that we are trying to set up on a floating raft for some great shots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts