SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
How is lake george me and a couple of friends are planning a trip up there next season for a weekend. Alot of public launches? hows the scenary? any spots in water that we should be concerned about?

·
Registered
6 Posts
upstate ny riding

Lake George is an awesome lake. The million dollar beach at the very southern end of Lake george has a public launch that only charges 10$ to launch and park. Private marinas get you for $40 to launch. Lake George has over 75 NY State owned islands that you can camp on or picnic on. check out islands on Reserveamerica.com to reserve.

Law enforcement is very tight on Lake G. NY state police, NY Park Police, Lake George Police, Warren County Sheriff, ENCONN and town of Lake George police all patrol on water there. . . jet skiers are obvious sources of enforcement. 45 mph enforced there.

other than that it is the best lake I have been to for boating.

Oh. Don't forget you have to register your boat with Lake George and get a sticker $30 for the season.

·
Registered
6 Posts
the scenery at Lake George is great. Lots of multi-million dollar camps, new and historic. once you get past Bolton Landing and hit the Narrows it is nothing but nature, and much calmer waters. lots of islands and bays. Water is crystal clear and I often snorkel there.

Enjoy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts