SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new 2015 2UP 90HP Orange (no iBR) for $6500 OTD, cash sale. No trailer, no accessories, just the ski itself. This was with BRP's current incentives of $250 rebate (went to dealer) and 2-year warranty (2nd year is BEST w/ $50 deductible).

Their first write-up was for $7800 OTD, which they immediately dropped to $7050 OTD; I countered that I wanted $6500 OTD, cash sale, they agreed with no further haggling, signed the paperwork (entire process took 45 minutes), the following day they prepped it and I picked up that afternoon.

Purchased from ASK Powersports on the east side of Columbus, OH (Reynoldsburg area to be specific); honestly, dealer was great on this sale, they were responsive to my inquiry call and were very upfront on which Sparks they had, didn't try to push me towards a higher level Spark or different model, didn't try to push accessories or financing, just a straight-forward purchase that satisfied everyone. Could be they just understood that I was already a ski owner and knew the ropes; regardless, I was very pleasantly surprised, especially after receiving ZERO service at their Grove City, OH location a few months back when I first looked at Sparks. If you're in central Ohio and in the market for a Spark, I recommend talking to Bob or Patty at ASK Powersports Columbus.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I'm very satisfied with the deal I got!

·
Registered
104 Posts
That is where I got mine. You are correct, Grove City lacks the customer service that the Columbus store has. The funny thing is, it was Patty's sister I was trying to deal with in the Grove City store. I got my 2014 from Patty and everything went they way it should. No surprises when I went to pick it up. I am from Cincinnati and have to drive past the Grove City Store to go to the Columbus Store. I even told Patty about the bad experience I had with the Grove City Store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts