SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 Sparks were announced last night. Seems like there is nothing different about them besides new colors. I read somewhere the handlebar grips were redesigned, but other than that, that is the only difference.

Also, the price seems to have dropped considerably, which I am a bit pissed about. Good for new buyers, but sucks for people that just bought the 2015. My 3up with no ibr or convenience package cost me $7400. That configuration now for the 2016 sparks costs $6399!!! $1000 cheaper! WTF, now I wish I would have waited for the 2016.... The fully loaded 2016 sparks with IBR and convenience package cost $7400, the same price I paid for my bare bones 2015 3up...

Check out the link for the new 2016 sparks

http://www.sea-doo.com/watercraft/rec-lite.html

·
Registered
78 Posts
I saw that.. Maybe it's a typo?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bet you can build to order with the white seat

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks like the base price went up from $5000 to $5200. But from there, its only and extra $600 for the HO performance tune (they were probably going after the aftermarket tunes).

You can't add the convenience package (storage bin and step) without getting sucked into iBR! WTF? Two thumbs down on that decision. You can buy the parts separately, but for extra $$$.

Colored seats. Nope, I like my white seat! I have a 2015 Pineapple (manual reverse that I installed myself). Mine has never gotten dirty and white is easier to clean then yellow. If they were going to go with colored seats, then they should have colored the knee panels and the handlebar piece the same. Now those parts look out of place. Plus, what if you wanted to order a panel kit to change the colors? Now, you'll have to buy a new seat too. More $$$.

Glad I bought mine when I did!

Still wish the Depth Finder was reasonably priced or at least included the proper electrical connector kit like it should!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.