SeaDoo Spark Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that the spark isn't tons of fun, but its too small , light and bangs around for the wife. A 3 seater is going to be more her style... wasn't particularly looking for one that was modified but ended up with one with a bunch of upgrades on it already. We'll see how loud it is out on the water with the rear hull exhaust and figure out if we can quiet it down with another muffler option later though.

has 100lb injectors, a stage 3 kit, impeller/wear ring, tune, intake grate, sponsons?, intercooler, front cold air k&n air filter type intake kit, a bunch of Riva parts, new supercharger with a modified impeller in it, without looking at the list im sure i'm forgetting some stuff. Its a 2010, pretty good condition, it was between this one a 2013 and two 2014s.. I have a 2014 Sea Doo Move II trailer i'm selling since the 3 seater RXT would hang off the back of the smaller trailer too far, so upgraded to this two axle Triton aluminum trailer. The guy that owned it was much bigger than i was and he said it would do almost 80, im 170lbs. the wife will probably ride it around on 1 cylinder retard mode mostly LOL My spark will outcurve most of the big dogs on 3 seaters in some tight course stuff who arn't modified but soon as we're out in the open they roast past me doing 60-80mph when im stuck at 50mph :/ After this season, i'll likely put the $4,000 turbo kit on the spark, to have a top speed of even 65mph will be plenty and to bump the bottom end up some would be great too.. The RXT is for her and all the fancy stuff is for me really :)

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
My buddy has an RXT 260, fun out of the hole but horrible to throw around, kills my shoulders and it loves the gas. I'm not worried about keeping up with him though. Once I reach the end of my warranty I'll start looking at ways to keep up/beat him out of the hole.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.