SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got our new spark yesterday. I have worked for Seadoo for the last 3 years. Also CO-Owner of the ProHydro-X Tour, and Team Kaotik Racing. I purchased the spark for my son to race in the JR Spark class this year.

spark.jpg

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just got our new spark yesterday. I have worked for Seadoo for the last 3 years. Also CO-Owner of the ProHydro-X Tour, and Team Kaotik Racing. I purchased the spark for my son to race in the JR Spark class this year.

View attachment 74
oh right on, welcome to the show! keep us posted on that team of yours, would be interesting to hear more...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did you get yourself a nice deal since you work for Seadoo? Got any insider info that us normies don't know about?

It must be a great time racing these during the summer. Where exactly do you go racing?

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Did you get yourself a nice deal since you work for Seadoo? Got any insider info that us normies don't know about?

It must be a great time racing these during the summer. Where exactly do you go racing?

And welcome to the forum!
Good question. I know when it comes to cars, people who work for GM gets good discounts. I wonder if brands like Sea-Doo do that

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I got a good deal for sure. The best advice I can give is to buy a Base 60hp Spark. Then have it tuned. ITs way cheaper to do in the long run. I can tune my spark from 60hp up to 114hp. Plus I can buy the things I want for it and leave off the crap I don't. I do not need a boarding step, def did not want a 3 seater.. Im mean can you really picture putting 3 people on a spark. Its bad enough to do with a full size jetski. I ended up getting the storage bucket, and the flush kit. I will post up on another thread on my thoughts on the flush kit.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
does the tune void the warranty, I'd rather buy the base model, don't really care for all the extra stuff.
Likely it does, you are messing with the fuel and air system which I doubt Sea-Doo would like us to do and would void the warranty, but i could be wrong

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If it needs to go in to the dealer flash it back to stock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just pick your stock file on your tuner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts