SeaDoo Spark Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's offical we have the "Grimlin" for the 2014 seadoo spark free flow !

Will be taking orders just after gopro vid of stock vs GFF on 3up's in touring and sport modes.

I used the grimlin cause of the low growl it gives ... and we all know the exhaust is water injected ..so we know what happens when u add water ...lol I know its crazy but I needed a name..lol

What do you guys think ?? Give some feed back

·
Registered
289 Posts
Do you have any more information on what this exhaust is? Is it going to give you a performance boost? What company is it by? Did you build it yourself? Why is "grimlin" spelt with an 'i' instead of an 'e'?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Its grimlin not gremlin and it's made by me out of my garage . And it gives low mid and topend less restrictions. So yes a performance boost ... how much boost? That is under development at this point . But the gains should be around 3-4hp and 1-2 mph on the water. Other companies have these set up's for $200.00 our design alows us to give that performance at a cost where everyone can enjoy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Do you need to flash for the improvements? I've heard of other mods that provide no benefit until the engine is adjusted (thinking CAI)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No you will not need 2 flash for the adjustment. Although anything that you do tune will overall help to performance of your spark when you do a flash or tune with everything that you have modded on your spark.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have a video . sounds good like a race ski nice and throaty nice growl... have to upload it did it whith my phone doesn't sound the greatest . I wanna roll it out tomorrow and put water to it .

·
Registered
437 Posts
It's offical we have the "Grimlin" for the 2014 seadoo spark free flow !

Will be taking orders just after gopro vid of stock vs GFF on 3up's in touring and sport modes.

I used the grimlin cause of the low growl it gives ... and we all know the exhaust is water injected ..so we know what happens when u add water ...lol I know its crazy but I needed a name..lol

What do you guys think ?? Give some feed back
Love the logo and font. Now for the video! :nerd:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it's ur choice where to put i just did it if someone takes my picture at least it has my brand on it .but know im sure it's not going to get that hot cause the stock silencer box is plastic.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes everything is reversible . But may become alot work to do all the time . Cause ut replaces ur stock exhaust outlet. And we require u to use silicone on the outlet to ensure there will be no unwanted water into the hull. Most warranty will only void the part u replace . So it can be done just to me is alot of work.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stickers are done . !! The first kits will be heading put shortly . Thanks for all the support . Hope to be able to make some more things for the spark ... next?? Will be woking on Bluetooth radio set up for the spark !!! If u have any ideas send them my way and do my best to try to make then happen .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts